Solar charger MPPT 12/24V 20A.
Special charge controller with maximum power tracker (MPPT), which can use up to 98% of the energy produced by the panel (Unlike normal solar charge controllers that cut the voltage and therefore do not convert more than 60-70% of energy in drive current for the battery). Recommended for 12-volt systems with PV power up to 300 watts and 24 volt systems with PV power up to 600W.
- MPPT technology;
- Peak conversion efficiency of 98%;
- High Tracking efficiency of 98%;
- Several seconds tracking speed;
- Very fast Sweeping of the entire I- V curve;
- 4- Stage charge with PWM output;
- Excellent thermal design and natural air cooling;
- Full power output in ambient temperatures up to 45℃;
- Temperature compensation function;
- Battery type: Liquid, Gell;
- Standard 2 year warranty;
- CE certificate.
- Nominal System Voltage: 12VDC / 24VDC Auto work;
- Rated Battery Current: 20A;
- Max. PV input power: 100V;
- Self-consumption: <10mA;
- Working temperature: -35℃ to +55℃;
- Storage temperature: -40℃to +80℃;
- Humidity: 10%-90% NC;
- Protection: IP22;
- Dimensions: 18.8x16.4 cm;
- Terminal: 4 mm2;
- Weight: 0.936kg.
The reduced VAT is reserved for PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, end users and qualified photovoltaic and thermal energy installers or heat production INSTALLED IN ITALY. After purchase, kindly complete and return the VAT declaration form together with a copy of an ID document:
In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice. The declaration form and ID document must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39 0431 687013