Note: Prices do not include VAT.
IF YOU INTEND to USE INDUCTIVE LOADS it is necessary to choose an INVERTER 5 TIMES MORE POWER than the APPLIED LOAD. For EXAMPLE, IF YOU WANT to USE an INDUCTIVE LOAD FROM 1000 WATT you MUST CHOOSE a 5000 WATT INVERTER.
Pure Sine Wave Inverter 24/230V - 1000/2000W.
Suitable for all applications where you need to feed 230 Vac loads from a low voltage power source 24 Vdc. This inverter has a harmonic distortion less than 3% and thus can also feed the most modern and sophisticated users. It has an absorption in vacuum of less than 0.8 A, and in case the batteries arrive at a voltage of about 21,6 volts enters the protection mode, and then go out to 20,4 volts, thereby protecting the batteries from deep discharge.
- DC 24V TO AC 230V;
- 1000W continuous power inverter;
- 1500W continue 10s,2000W continue 2s;
- No Load Curent Draw: < 0.8A;
- Input Voltage: 21.6V-31V;
- Output voltage: 230V;
- Frequency: 50Hz±1%;
- Low battery alarm: 21.6V± 0.4V;
- Low battery shut down: 20.4±0.4V;
- Over voltage shut down: 31±0.4V;
- Over load shut down: 2000W;
- Over heating shut down>75℃;
- Over Thermal :shut down the output;
- Short Circuit: Built-out fuse;
- Remote Control Switch: Available;
- USB: Available;
- Soft Start;
- Dimension: 310x150x70 mm;
- Weight: 2.6±0.5 kg.
|• Download Datasheet Inverter 1000/2000W|