Kit 80W-Q Flexible Poly Solar Panel with GSR MPPT Charge Controller 12/24V 10A - Code: 301KIT50242MPPT
Note: The exhibited price is excluding VAT.
Special kit 80W polycrystalline flexible square solar panel with MPPT charge controller 10A 12/24V GSR. Suitable for boats, campers or shelters.
The kit contains:
- 1 80W Flexible poly square solar panel (our code: 30150242);
- 1 GSR MPPT Solar charge Controller 12/24V 10A (our code: 30550110).
Features of 80W-Q polycrystalline flexible photovoltaic panel:
Giocosolutions has developed and patented state of the art flexible photovoltaic panels realized with innovative DAY4 technology, products with special polymers that result in a weight approximately 1/8 compared to traditional glass panels.
The unique contacting method, through the use of high efficiency Full Square photovoltaic cells, has resulted in photovoltaic panels with yield levels amongst the highest in the world.
- More energy every day, thanks to the use of low metallization cells and high performance engineering plastics;
- Floor Finish: thanks to the high strength properties of polymers;
- Microcracking management: thanks to the DAY4 technology;
- Lightness: weight about 1/8 compared to glass panels;
- High Resistance: salt mist;
- Innovative Back Sheet: 5-layer with aluminum core.
V PMAX(V) = 10.40
I PMAX(A) = 7.87
PMAX (Watt) = 81.87
VCA (v) = 12.40
ICC (I) = 8.16
EFFICIENCY % = 13.89
H ( mm) = 880
L ( mm) = 670
W (mm ) = 1.5
WEIGHT ( kg) = 1.45
Note: For installation purposes choose from the accessories below at the moment of ordering: Self-adhesive, eyelets, buttons Tenax or Zip. It is not possible to order them at a later stage because the panels are produced at the time of ordering.
10A 12/24V GSR MPPT solar charge controller:
GSR 12/24 is an MPPT charge controller with STEP UP technologists.
GSR 12/24 can be configured to charge lead-acid batteries (charge-end voltage, temperature compensated) and lithium-ion batteries (ex. LiFePo4). Two LEDs at the edge of the GSR 12/24 indicate the system operating status; the green LED indicates the charging current delivered to the battery, while an amber LED indicates the condition of the battery charger.
- MPPT Charge step-up;
- Wide input voltage range of 2.0V-panel Vp = Vbatt;
- Battery Voltage 12V / 24V;
- For Pb batteries and lithium ion batteries selectable by dip switch;
- Charge voltage temperature compensated;
- Over-temperature protection;
- Reverse polarity protection battery;
- Metal container;
- Degree of protection: IP20;
- Case Material: 430 stainless steel polished;
- Dimensions: 122x72x44 mm;
- Weight: 250 g.
The reduced VAT is reserved for PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, end users and qualified photovoltaic and thermal energy installers or heat production INSTALLED IN ITALY. After purchase, kindly complete and return the VAT declaration form together with a copy of an ID document
In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice. The declaration form and ID document must be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39 0431 687013.
1Listing:€1.32Price:€1.19You Save:€0.13 (10%)
4Listing:€1.32Price:€1.19You Save:€0.13 (10%)
5Listing:€115.00Price:€103.50You Save:€11.50 (10%)
6Listing:€17.10Price:€14.54You Save:€2.57 (15%)